mySewnet™ Library Enabled
The first machine to have access to a full, continuously growing library of high quality embroidery designs directly on the screen of your DESIGNER EPIC™ 2 machine! Connect to all the mySewnet™ apps you love, update your machine wirelessly, and transfer designs between devices, and more.
Design Placement through mySewMonitor™ App
Design Placement is now easier than ever! Using your smartphone, take a photo of your hooped project through the HUSQVARNA® VIKING® mySewMonitor™ app. The app communicates with your DESIGNER EPIC™ 2 machine for perfect embroidery design placement faster than ever before.
JoyOS Advisor™ Feature
Your sewing experience is more seamless than ever with interactive tutorials, sewing instructions, step-by-step workbooks, easy access user's guide, stabilizer guide, quick start guide, accessory guide, and more! Select your fabric type and choose from a wide selection of available sewing techniques. The JoyOS Advisor™ feature will instantly set the best stitch, stitch width, stitch length, thread tension/portioning, and presser foot pressure for the technique you've chosen.
Innovative and Powerful
- mySewnet™ Enabled - Cloud, Library, Blog, Apps, and More!
- Machine Notifications and Design Placement with mySewMonitor™ App
- Integrated Dual Feed Technology
- Interactive Tutorials, User's Guide, Sewing Instructions, and More with JoyOS ADVISOR™ Feature
- Adjustable Laser Sewing Guidance
- Large Working Area – More than 12” (310mm) to the Right of the Needle
- Largest Height Under Sewing Head, 3” (77mm)
- Larger Bobbin
- Wide, Decorative 9mm Stitches
- Multi-Function Foot Control Capability
- Ergonomic Design
- Maximum Machine Stability
- Fully Automatic Needle Threader
- EXCLUSIVE SENSOR SYSTEM™ Technology
- Design Positioning
- Design Shaping
- Design Appliqué
- Embroider Buttonholes and Decorative Stitches in the Hoop
- On-Screen Embroidery Design Customizing
- Complimentary Computer Software Download
- Smart Save
- Automatic Jump Stitch Trim
- Two Basting Options for Embroidery
- Embroidery Speed up to 1,000 Stitches-Per-Minute
- Check Settings in Welcome to Embroidery Stitch-Out
- Over 840 Stitches up to 54mm Wide
- Exclusive, Patented Stitch Techniques
- 6 Sewing Alphabets
- Three Free-Motion Settings
- Stitch Positioning
- 37 Needle Positions
- Stitch Balance for Multi-Directional Stitches
- Perfectly Balanced Buttonholes
- Straight Stitch Plate and Sensor
- Customized Accessory Tray with Unique Compartments (presser feet in alphabetical order, straight stitch plate, and Sensor Buttonhole Foot)
- Two USB Ports
- Reads Multiple Design Formats
- Sew with Embroidery Unit Attached
- Three Embroidery Hoops Included
- Easy Access to Sewing Functions
- Top and Bobbin Thread Sensors
- Jam Proof Rotary Hook
- Automatic Presser Foot Lift
- Tapering on Decorative Stitches
- Free-Motion Sewing with Decorative Stitches
- Four Hoop Positions
- Embroidery Unit Case and Soft Machine Cover Included
- Advanced mySewnet™ Library
- Best Machine Connectivity with the mySewnet™ Cloud
- Exclusive mySewnet™ Blog
- Automatic Wireless Machine Update
- Most Built-In Tutorials on Screen – JoyOS ADVISOR™
- Stabilizer and Accessory Guide on Screen
- Industry First Ribbon Embroidery Attachment Capability
- Most Front Fabric Feeding Segments
- Highest Needle Piercing Power
- 10.1” Capacitive Touch Tablet-Like Screen
- Tallest Working Area Height, over 5.5” (140mm)
- Brightest and Most Evenly Distributed Lighting
- Most Advanced Stitch TechniquesRubberized Handwheel
- Thread Portioning System – deLuxe™ Stitch System
- Largest Embroidery Area, up to 360 x 350mm^
- Most Built-In Specialty Embroidery Techniques
- Most Free-Motion Settings
- Unique Built-In Telescopic Thread Stand
- Lightest Machine in its Class
- Largest Stitchplate with Markings – up to 2 ½” (65mm) on Both Sides
- Bobbin Winding Through the Needle
- Longest Inch/Cm Ruler Printed on the Machine
- Free-Motion Sewing with Decorative Stitches
**When compared to Brother Luminaire XP1, Bernina 880 Plus, Janome Memory Craft 15000.
^With optional DESIGNER™ Majestic Hoop
The exclusive Laser Pictogram Stitches add thousands of creative possibilities!
Sew like an expert with more on-screen tutorials than any machine currently on the market.
Discover the unparalleled power and stability of the HUSQVARNA® VIKING® DESIGNER EPIC™ 2 sewing and embroidery machine.
From best-in-class lighting to a rubberized handle, this machine was made for splendid user experience.
New to the DESIGNER EPIC™ 2 machine is mySewnet™ Library! Stream embroidery designs directly from the comfort of your machine.
Echo Fern Pillow Cover
Create this classic design element in no time to elevate your home decor.
Freestanding Applique Flower Bowl
Embroider this show-stopping centerpiece for elegant decor that can also be functional. This bowl takes free-standing appliqué to another level, shaping the appliqué pieces with the power of the water-soluble stabilizer it's stitched on.
In-the-Hoop Monogram Napkin Ring
Easily customize your table setting with this last minute in-the-hoop project. Create the entire project directly on screen using built-in features and fonts.
The HUSQVARNA® VIKING® DESIGNER EPIC™ 2 machine continues to lead the sewing and embroidery machine industry with innovation and world-class features!
Over 750 built-in embroidery designs, including ribbon embroidery designs. 8 built-in embroidery fonts in three different sizes.
On-screen access to the mySewnet™ Library for design streaming with over 4,000 designs (subscription required).
E foot for IDF system,
H foot for IDF system,
J foot for IDF system,
Adjustable ¼” foot for IDF system,
Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot,
Straight Stitch Plate
DESIGNER™ Imperial Hoop (360x260)
DESIGNER™ Crown Hoop (260x200)
DESIGNER™ Splendid Square Hoop (120x120)