Kirby Carpet Shampoo
Kirby Carpet Shampoo is a professional strength carpet cleaning shampoo that quickly and easily cleans carpets and upholstery by removing stains caused by tracked in dirt, coffee spills, grease and food stains, pet accidents and more. Shampoo an entire room, or clean up a small stain with ease. Our specially formulated dry-foam process reduces excess moisture which can damage the backing of carpet and allows carpets to dry faster.
The Best Carpet Shampoo for Carpet Cleaner Vacuums
Kirby Carpet Shampoo is formulated with an encapsulating polymer that never leaves a sticky residue behind. While other carpet shampoos can leave a sticky residue and actually attract dirt, our concentrated carpet shampoo for Kirby systems emulsifies dirt and grime, which is removed during the shampoo process. After shampooing carpet with Kirby Multi Surface Shampoo System, Kirby Carpet Shampoo surrounds left behind dirt then dries to a crystal. This crystal isn’t sticky and allows dirt to easily be vacuumed away.
Shampoo Carpets FAQs
Q: What shampoo can I use in my Kirby?
A: You should only use genuine Kirby Carpet Shampoo in Kirby shampoo systems. For a fragrance free option, please try Kirby Unscented Carpet Shampoo!
Q: How often should I shampoo my carpets?
A: It’s ideal to shampoo every few months to keep your carpets and your home clean and smelling fresh.
Kirby Carpet Shampoo Lavender Scented
- Water (CAS# 7732-18-5 | Carrier)
- Ammonium Lauryl Sulfate (CAS# 68081-96-9 | surfactant)
- Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer (CAS# Proprietary | polymer)
- Citric Acid (CAS# 77-92-9 | chelant)
- Tetrasodium EDTA (CAS# 64-02-8 | chelant)
- Methylisothiazolinone (CAS# 2682-20-4 | preservative)
- Benzisothiazolinone (CAS# 2634-33-5 | preservative)
- Benzyl benzoate (CAS# 120-51-4 | fragrance ingredient)
- Linalool (CAS# 78-70-6 | fragrance ingredient)
- Benzyl alcohol (CAS# 100-51-6 | fragrance ingredient)
- Coumarin (CAS# 91-64-5 | fragrance ingredient)
- Citronellol (CAS# 106-22-9 | fragrance ingredient)
- Limonene (CAS# 5989-27-5 | fragrance ingredient)